Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

Bloody Tears of the Gazans

Posted: August 22, 2011 by wr1t1ngjunk13

Voiceless from the continuous screams,

I’ve been voiceless for the past 63 years.

The pain is more unbearable than ever before,

I can’t remember the last time my tears were clear,

Now they are a crimson red, descending rapidly.

Why won’t anyone help us, help our people??

Unanswered these questions will remain

Until my soul departs from OUR promised land
Palestine!

Brushed under the rubble like other Palestinians.

They don’t discriminate age, gender, social status

The only focus is: If you’re Palestinian you die.

Our existence and land being shunned, denied

The name of our land also taken away from us

We have been raped, our dignity gone without a fight

We fight but we’re often seen as the villains

That must be taught a lesson by Israelis

Are we not human?

My blood reaching beyond boiling point,

Witnessing day in, day out my family dying

Becoming part of the death rate statistics.

Do they not have a conscience at all?

How do they sleep after killing small children

With overwhelming tears, begging to go back

To safety, into their mother’s arms. Savages.

In my short life, I’ve seen the bloodshed

Imagine seeing your sister raped in front of you

Then after the thrill, bullet, brain, wall, game over

Like paint on canvas but in reality it’s PAIN!

It’s enough to drive a normal person insane.

I’m a Palestinian; I fight to keep my family safe,

Well what’s left of my family, that is.

We are literally dying for a revolution,

There are lives  lost on a daily basis.

The soil was once brown, just not anymore

The redness of it is destroying the land.

The same way our people are being destroyed

Weapons blowing limbs metres apart.

Help us before it’s too late to do anything

http://wr1t1ngjunk13.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment